Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Update!

I know you all have been waiting for an update from me, and I'm sorry I haven't gotten one on here earlier! Life has been pretty crazy this past month!

Kaleb and I officially moved into our new apartment on June 4th. We are loving it! :) Pictures to come later. We don't have all of our furniture yet, but it is coming along nicely! The dogs are here with us and although they seemed pretty confused the first night, they are also doing well, and considering they are both sacked out right now, I'd say they are comfortable here. :)

Vacation Bible School was last week. Kaleb and I were both very involved in that: Kaleb with sound/light type stuff and me with the preschool. It was an amazing week! We learned about how our Faith can take flight and how to travel with truth!

Work has been pretty consistent. Business is booming, which can make for good or bad days depending on how you look at it. :)

On the not-so-bright side, my computer crashed last week. It wouldn't turn on and stay on. Thankfully, my amazing dad was able to get my documents and pictures and music off my computer and on to their computer, so I didn't lose anything. Tonight, he and I went out and picked out a new computer for me, which I am currently using. :)

Well, I need to head to bed as I have to work at 8 tomorrow and am pretty tired. More to come later!

3 comments:

Kristen said...

yay for a new computer! :)

mom said...

Yea for updates on new computers!

Keenan said...

score one more for microsoft