Thursday, February 5, 2009

Been awhile...

I know it has been awhile since I have posted anything...sorry for that! I've been pretty busy, and then my computer decided to be crazy and not work...but, that is all taken care of now and I have my computer back! Yay! I was only without it for about two days...much better than the last time I had to get my computer fixed and went without a computer for about a month and a half and ended up getting a new computer because of everything that happened. Anyways, that's a whole different story, and a long one at that, and I am glad to have my computer back!

So, what have I been up to? Mainly just school and sorority and work stuff. I worked last weekend, except Sunday because our meeting for my sorority got moved up because of the Super Bowl. So that was my weekend, not all that exciting. This week has just been kind of a blur. My roommate and I have been having this weird phenomenon for two weeks in a row now. Our Tuesdays always feel like Thursdays. In other words, the beginning of our weeks seem to go really really slow. However, for me anyways, by the time I reach Thursday or Friday I am always wondering where the week went.

This weekend is fairly busy weekend for me. One of my sorority's national officers is coming to conduct officer training all day on Saturday. She is spending the night Saturday and then doing individual meetings with specific officers on Sunday (myself included). Then Sunday night, as usual, we have a meeting. I also have about 4 things due in my classes on Monday.

Well, that is all for now. I need to work on some stuff.

3 comments:

Kristen said...

you have the worst luck with computers, sis!! :(

glad you're doing well! love ya!

Anonymous said...

Glad you got your computer back and it's working! love you! Mom

Keenan said...

quit breaking things!

love you sis lol