Sunday, March 14, 2010

Last Week!

Well...it's official. This week will be my last week in Kindergarten. Friday we have class on campus and then on Monday, I will start in second grade!

This past week was spring break for the college, but I had to stay here because of student teaching. Because they closed down the Greek houses, my friends and I actually stayed at one of my friends' grandma's house in town. Other than that, it was a normal week. Oh...except for the fact that I was sick Monday and Tuesday with some sort of stomach flu or virus. I felt pretty crappy on Monday and ended up with a fever Monday night, so I ended up staying home Tuesday as well. Which was actually a good thing, because I still was not 100%. By Wednesday, I felt better and went to school, but I was still exhausted by the end of the day.

Saturday, we had to take the PRAXIS test. It is the standardized test that all pre-service teachers have to take in order to get certified to teach in Missouri. I feel pretty good about it, but I won't know if I passed or not until April 6th. At least it's not too far away!

No comments: