Tuesday, July 20, 2010

CLEARANCE!!!

No, I'm not talking about shopping when I say clearance.....

I received a letter in the mail yesterday that states "your FBI/Missouri Highway Patrol criminal history background clearance was granted on the date of this letter." YAY!!!!! This is what I got fingerprinted for....well one of the things I was fingerprinted for. I also got fingerprinted for Iowa, but I have not heard anything from them yet.

For those who may be wondering....no, there was not any doubt in my mind that I would get cleared in the background check, but I am excited because this is one more step that has been completed in this long process of getting certified!

Next step....receiving my Missouri teaching license, applying for an Iowa license, and GETTING A JOB!

1 comment:

Kristen said...

yay yay yay!!! :)