Friday, July 19, 2013

Relief!

We finally got air conditioning in our place! Woohoo!

We (and the dogs) have been crashing at our parents' house these past couple of weeks since the heat and humidity have been so unbearable. It was so great to be able to come "home" after work and not be hot all the time. Plus, I jumped in their pool just about every day we were there...also a great perk...not to mention the free food! :)

Although we both love being able to see our parents every day, instead of maybe once a week, it is good to be home again. Although...I'm already making plans on stopping by to visit and use the pool more in the coming days. :) The past few summers, after moving out, I didn't really use the pool much because I was working all the time. And, although I still work just as much, if not more, than I have the past few summers, I am determined to enjoy the pool more this summer! We are so blessed to have such awesome parents who let us stop by whenever we want to chat or use the pool or the multiple empty beds in the house. :) Thanks Mom and Dad! :)



1 comment:

Kristen said...

Yay for air conditioning!!! :)