Wednesday, January 6, 2010

NEW BELT!!!

Haha, yes, you read that right. :) I am THAT excited to have a new belt. You see...we have to wear a belt at work, as part of our uniform. I found a belt I really liked last summer. It was great! It actually fit me, and I liked it. Perfect, right?

Well, not so much. This belt decided it was not going to last. I wore it so much, that I literally wore it out. For the past several months, I have literally been holding it together with masking tape. Pretty sad, right?

So, I decided it was time for a new one. And I found one that I liked today...that was NOT the same kind as the last one! Hopefully this one will last longer!

What can I say? I find happiness in the small things. :)

2 comments:

Kristen said...

it's the little things that count!

Mom G said...

So glad you finally got one...the taping was pretty sad :)