Tuesday, December 9, 2008

The "5 THINGS GAME" The rules are to write 5 things under each of the 5 headings, and then tag 5 other people.

10 years ago...
1. I was 10 years old
2. I had just started playing the flute
3. I had, earlier in the year, flown to Florida with my siblings...all by ourselves
4. I was in 5th grade
5. I was probably really into Point of Grace

5 Things on Today's "To-Do" List
1. Go to class
2. Find my ID (didn't happen)
3. Buy a new ID
4. Train the person taking my position
5. Try not to be bored ;)

5 Snacks I Enjoy...
1. cheese
2. Chex mix
3. fruit loops
4. chocolate covered pretzels
5. popcorn

5 Things I Would Do if I were a Millionaire!
1. Pay for the rest of my college
2. Put a lot away for later (my future family)
3. Give lots to St. Jude's
4. Travel
5. Help those I know

5 Places I Have Lived...
(umm...how long did you have to be there for it to count as living there??)
1. West Marion
2. Hiawatha
3. East Marion
4. Canton
5. ???

5 Jobs I've had/Still have...
1. Babysitting
2. Kid's Kampus
3. Culver's
4. C-SC Dining Services
5. ???

5 People I'm tagging:
ummm....i don't know 5 people....and the people i do know have already been tagged...

1 comment:

Kristen said...

bummer about your ID!!