Tuesday, December 2, 2008

So I couldn't resist...

I HAD to put some pictures up of my niece, Ainsley. I don't want to steal any of my sister and brother-in-law's thunder, so I just picked my two favorites. I took these pictures while I was at their apartment in Dallas right before Thanksgiving. Isn't she simply THE cutest and most adorable little girl EVER???



She is not quite walking yet, but she pulls herself up on everything and crawls everywhere too! She has her first two bottom teeth also!! :) They are coming up to Iowa for Christmas and I can't wait to see them all again!

1 comment:

Kristen said...

wait - the teeth are coming up for Christmas? Or we are? haha! :)
I knew what you were saying - just thought it was funny!

Can you email me the first photo - it didn't make it into the emails you sent already (THANKS by the way!) cute photos!

love you!