Today was a day of firsts for me. It may not seem like a lot to anyone else, but today was a busy day for me. Here they are:
1. first day back at school...5 classes today
2. first day i actually did anything as the president of my sorority
3. first time eating the school food after 3 weeks...
4. first time i've had to miss band because of another class (don't worry, it was the last, too)
5. first time i've come back to school and didn't unpack everything (actually this was last night, and i will be moving soon so thats why i didn't unpack)
You can see what a crazy day it was...and that is only half of it. I got an important call during one of my classes that of course I couldn't take, but then after class, I had an hour before my next one. My friend and I spent the entire hour going back and forth between Johnson and Johann, meeting with a couple of different women in the administration on an issue, that I hope is soon to be completely resolved.
So, it was really crazy today, but tomorrow will be more relaxed (I hope!). I do not have any classes tomorrow, but I do have to work, and I also agreed to babysit Tuesday mornings now. But that is all I have tomorrow, which will seem really light compared to my 5 (supposed to be 6 with band) classes today and all the running around I did. But all in all, I think it was a good day and I feel good about where things are heading. Although it was crazy today and a little stressful, after accomplishing so much, I always feel good at the end of the day.