Friday, February 19, 2010

Supervisor Visit Update

I told you all I would let you know how my evaluation went on Wednesday, so here it is. It went great!! I was not that nervous until lunch, which was right before my supervisor was coming. I had prepped the students by telling them my supervisor's name and explaining that she was my teacher and would be watching me. I had also told them it would be nice if they would welcome her to the classroom, so we practiced saying that a few times. I had my binder and lesson plans all laid out for her and I knew what I was doing....but, you know how it is, I was still nervous. However, once I started teaching I was fine! Which, I knew I would be, but getting started is always the hardest part.

My supervisor gave me a really good evaluation, and she said she was really impressed! Yay!

5 comments:

Kristen said...

GREAT JOB SIS!!!! :)

mom said...

The first time is the hardest! I'm so happy for you!

Anonymous said...

Glad all went well. I knew you would do well. You love kids!
Grandma G

Anonymous said...

You are a natural!!!

Keenan said...

proud of you little sis, you're the mostest bestest!